Bluetooth activesync, Bluetooth activesync -10, Ection via bluetooth; see – Hand Held Products DOLPHIN 7600 User Manual
7 - 10
1. On the BT Service tab, tap Scan Device Service and retrieve a device with ActiveSync services
2. You need to activate the service. Double-tap on the service and select Trusted, then Active on the popup menu.
Note: You may need to authenticate the connection by entering a PIN. If not, tap No on the authentication popup window. For
3. The Bluetooth ActiveSync service is now active. Tap OK to close the Scan Device window.
4. Tap Start > Settings > Control Panel > double-tap ActiveSync
5. Select BT Sync. The PC Connection is changed to Bluetooth and the sync process begins just like a normal ActiveSync