Fender TB-1200 User Manual
ENGLISH - PAGES . . . . . . . . . . . 6-9
ESPAÑOL - PAGINAS . . . . . . . . 10-13
FRANÇAIS - PAGES . . . . . . . . . . 14-17
ITALIANO - PAGINE . . . . . . . . . 18-21
DEUTSCH - SEITEN . . . . . . . . . . 22-25
PORTUGUÊS - PAGINA . . . . . . . 26-29
. . . . . . . . . . . . . 30-33
I M P O R T A N T S A F E T Y I N S T R U C T I O N S
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol within an equilateral triangle is intended
to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the
product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric
shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the
presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the product.
Read these instructions.
Keep these instructions.
Heed all warnings.
Follow all instructions.
Do not use this apparatus near water.
Clean only with dry cloth.
Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s
Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug
has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and
a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If
the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the
manufacturer or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution
when moving the cart/apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods of time.
14) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus
has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has
been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to
rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
15) To completely disconnect this apparatus from the AC mains, disconnect the power supply
cord plug from the AC receptacle.
16) The mains plug of the power supply cord shall remain readily operable.
17) WARNING – To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain
18) Do not expose this equipment to dripping or splashing and ensure that no objects filled with
liquids, such as vases, are placed on the equipment.
19) Maintain at least 6 inches (15.25 cm) of unobstructed air space behind the unit to allow for
proper ventilation and cooling of the unit.
20) CAUTION – For rack mounted power amplifiers, keep all wiring and materials away from
the sides of the unit and allow the unit to cool down for 2 minutes before pulling from a rack
21) Amplifiers and loudspeaker systems, and ear/headphones (if equipped) are capable of
producing very high sound pressure levels which may cause temporary or permanent
hearing damage. Use care when setting and adjusting volume levels during use.
22) FCC Part 15 Compliance Statement (for digital products, as applicable) - Part 15.21: Changes
or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void
the user’s authority to operate the equipment. NOTE: The manufacturer is not responsible for
any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such
modifications could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
23) WARNING – To maintain product safety, products with internal or external (battery pack)
batteries: •Batteries and/or the product in which they are installed, shall not be exposed to
excessive heat such as sunshine, fire or the like. •There may be a danger of explosion if the
battery is incorrectly connected/replaced. Replace only with the same or equivalent type
battery specified in the instructions or on the product.
24) CAUTION – Unplug unit and allow it to cool before touching/ replacing vacuum tubes.