Sharp SGH-I600 User Manual
SAMSUNG Proprietary-Contents may change without notice
Exploded View/Disassembly&Assembly Instructions
This Document can not be used without Samsung's authorization
1) Notice that other material should not be inserted
to LCD and WINDOW.
2) KEY's groove does so that head toward down and
3) Assemble POWER KEY, FUNCTION KEY carving a
seal after is rapidly.
1) Make the RECEIVER wire groove that gouge the
2) Observe in polarity of the RECEIVER connector.
1) Press SPK-MOTOR connector so that is sonant
1) First, assemble top portion Locker, and both side.
2) Press with hand in case of the top portion does
not fit certainly after assembly.
1) Put PBA inside the Front Case.
2) Attach POWER KEY, VOLUME
KEY, and FUNCTION KEY.
1) Joint the RECEIVER connector.
1) Joint SPK-MOTOR connector.
1) Assemble the Rear Case with the