Sharp SGH-J700V User Manual
w ith w et hands. W ater dam age to your phone can
void your m anufacturer’s w arranty.
• Avoid using or storing your phone in dusty, dirty
areas to prevent dam age to m oving parts.
• Your phone is a com plex electronic device—
protect it from im pacts and rough handling to avoid
serious dam age.
• D o not paint your phone, as paint can clog m oving
parts and prevent proper operation.
• Avoid using the phone’s cam era flash or light close
to the eyes of children or anim als.
• Your phone and m em ory cards m ay be dam aged by
exposure to m agnetic fields. D o not use carrying
cases or accessories w ith m agnetic closures or
allow your phone to com e in contact w ith m agnetic
fields for extended periods of tim e.
Avoid interference w ith other electronic
Your phone em its radio frequency (RF) signals that
m ay interfere w ith unshielded or im properly shielded
electronic equipm ent, such as pacem akers, hearing
aids, m edical devices, and other electronic devices in
hom es or vehicles. Consult the m anufacturers of your
electronic devices to solve any interference problem s