Sharp SGH-J700V User Manual
4. U sing an optional PC data cable, connect the
m ultifunction jack on your phone to a PC.
W hen connected, a pop-up w indow w ill appear on
5. Select O pen folder to view files in the pop-up
w indow on the PC.
6. Copy files from the PC to the m em ory card.
Custom ise your m usic player settings
Learn to adjust the playback and sound settings for
your m usic player.
1. In Idle m ode, press <M enu>
→ M usic player.
2. Press <O ptions>
3. A djust the settings to custom ise your m usic player.
4. Press <Save>.
Store radio stations autom atically
1. Plug the supplied headset into the phone’s
m ultifunction jack.
2. In Idle m ode, press <M enu>
→ Applications →
3. Press the Centre key to start the radio.
4. Press <O ptions>
5. Press <Yes> to confirm (if necessary).
The radio scans and saves available stations