Sharp SGH-J700V User Manual
H old a call or retrieve a held call
Press <H old> to place a call on hold or press
<Retrieve> to retrieve a held call.
D ial a second call
If your netw ork supports this function, you can dial
another num ber during a call:
1. Press <H old> to put the first call on hold.
2. Enter the second num ber to dial and press [
3. Press <Sw ap> to sw itch betw een the tw o calls.
4. To end the call on hold, press <O ptions>
5. To end the current call, press [ ].
A nsw er a second call
If your netw ork supports this function, you can answ er
a second incom ing call:
1. Press [
] to answ er the second call.
The first call is autom atically placed on hold.
2. Press <Sw ap> to sw itch betw een the calls.
M ake a m ultiparty call (conference call)
1. Call the first party you w ant to add to the
m ultiparty call.
2. W hile connected to the first party, call the second
The first party is autom atically placed on hold.
3. W hen connected to the second party, press