Storing channels manually – SRS Labs Plasma Display Panel Television User Manual
English - 12
Press the MENU (
) button to display the menu.
Press the … or † button to select Channel, then press the ENTER/OK (
Press the … or † button to select Manual Store, then press the ENTER/OK (
Select the required option by pressing the … or † button, then press the ENTER/OK (
When you are satisfied with your setting, press the ENTER/OK (
Press the EXIT button to exit.
You can store television channels, including those received via cable networks.
When storing channels manually, you can choose:
◆ Whether or not to store each of the channels found.
◆ The programme number of each stored channel which you wish to identify.
Storing Channels Manually
: C 4
: 62 MHz
Not available in DTV or external input mode.
◆ Programme (Programme number to be assigned to a channel)
- Press the … or † button until you find the correct number.
◆ Colour System: AUTO/PAL/SECAM/NTSC4.43
- Press the … or † button to select the required colour standard.
◆ Sound System: BG/DK/I/L
- Press the … or † button to select the required sound standard.
◆ Channel (When you know the number of the channel to be stored)
- Press the … or † button to select C (Air channel) or S (Cable channel).
- Press the √ button, then press the … or † button to select the required number.
You can also select the channel number directly by pressing the numeric buttons (0~9).
If there is abnormal sound or no sound, re-select the sound standard required.
◆ Search (When you do not know the channel numbers)
- Press the … or † button to start the search.
- The tuner scans the frequency range until the first channel or the channel that you selected is received on the
◆ Store (When you store the channel and associated programme number)
- Set to OK by pressing the ENTER/OK (
◆ P (Programme mode): When completing tuning, the broadcasting stations in your area have been assigned to
position numbers from P00 to P99. You can select a channel by entering the position number in this mode.
◆ C (Air channel mode): You can select a channel by entering the assigned number to each air broadcasting
station in this mode.
◆ S (Cable channel mode): You can select a channel by entering the assigned number for each cable channel in
BN68-00889W-01Eng(Spa) 9/20/06 3:15 PM Page 12