Important safety instructions, 38 caution, Warning – Panasonic Acr14CF.tmp User Manual
Important Safety Instructions
To reduce the risk of fire or injury to persons, read and follow these instructions.
1. Use only the battery(ies) specified.
2. Do not dispose of the battery(ies) in a fire. They may explode. Check with local
waste management codes for special disposal instructions.
3. Do not open or mutilate the battery(ies). Released electrolyte is corrosive and
may cause burns or injury to the eyes or skin. The electrolyte may be toxic if
4. Exercise care in handling batteries in order not to short the battery to
conductive materials such as rings, bracelets, and keys. The battery and/or
conductor may overheat and cause burns.
5. Charge the battery(ies) provided with or identified for use with this product only
in accordance with the instructions and limitations specified in this manual.
TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS PRODUCT
TO RAIN OR ANY TYPE OF MOISTURE.
• The AC adaptor is used as the main disconnect device, ensure that the AC outlet
is located/installed near the unit and is easily accessible.