Parts, Instructions – Nostalgia Electrics DOUBLE FLAVOR ICE CREAM MAKER DFIM-SERIES User Manual
3. Wooden Bucket
8. Canister Lids
4. Drainage Plug
9. Canister Lid Caps
5. Plastic Stirrer
10. Electric Motor
Before First Use
1. Read all instructions and important safeguards
2. Remove all packaging materials and make sure items have been received in
3. Wash the lid, freezer canister, and all accessories in warm, soapy water.
4. Rinse and dry all parts thoroughly.
5. Wipe electric motor with a damp cloth.
6. After making sure the drainage plug is secure in the back of the wooden bucket,
pour water (about 2/3 full) into the bucket and leave in the sink or water-safe
area for one and a half hours. This will give the wood a chance to expand so
that the salt/ice mixture will not leak out during the freezing process.
DO NOT IMMERSE THE MOTOR, CORD, OR PLUG IN WATER AT ANY TIME.