Warning – Sony CMT-L1 User Manual
To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not
expose the unit to rain or moisture.
To avoid electrical shock, do not open the cabinet.
Refer servicing to qualified personnel only.
Do not install the appliance in a confined space,
such as a bookcase or built-in cabinet.
This appliance is classified as
a CLASS 1 LASER product.
This label is located on the
To prevent fire, do not cover the ventilation of the
apparatus with news papers, table-cloths, curtains,
etc. And don’t place lighted candles on the apparatus.
To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not place objects
filled with liquids, such as vases, on the apparatus.
Don’t throw away the battery with
general house waste, dispose of it
correctly as chemical waste.
NOTICE FOR THE CUSTOMERS IN EUROPE
The following caution label is located inside the
For all customers (except those in
is a U.S.
Sony Corporation has determined
that this product meets the