Night Guard Home Surveillance System RSTKE-900 User Manual
This feature allows the vehicle to remain running after the key has been
removed from the ignition. This feature is useful for occasions when you
wish to exit and lock the vehicle for short periods of time, but would like
to leave the motor running and the climate control on.
1. Before turning off the engine, press the
button on the transmitter
and the LED indicator will flash 3 times to confirm entry.
2. Turn the ignition key to OFF position. (The engine will stay running.)
3. The engine will run until the pre-programmed time has elapsed or
shutdown input is received. If the brake pedal is depressed the engine
TURBO CHARGE MODE: (programmable)
Turbo charge mode keeps the engine running after arriving at your
destination for a programmable period of 1, 3 or 5 minutes. This allows
the vehicle’s engine time to conveniently cool down the turbo after you
have left the vehicle. To activate:
1. While the engine is running, pull up the hand brake and place the
transmission gear in the park position.
2. Before turning off the engine, press and release
the same time.
-- The LED will flash indicating the remote start has entered the turbo
3. Take the “Ignition Key” from the key cylinder.
-- Engine keeps running. --
4. Exit and secure the vehicle.
-- Engine continues running until the pre-programmed time has
NOTE: This feature only applies to vehicles with Turbo Engines.
TO TURN OFF THE REMOTE START:
When the engine is running (by remote start), if you want to stop it,
button once on the remote transmitter while in the remote
2. Press the brake pedal. The vehicle will shut down and turn off the
parking lights will indicate engine has stopped
3. Move the optional remote start enable toggle switch to OFF position. (If
SHUT-DOWN INPUT FOR REMOTE STARTER: