Charging the zūmo, Resetting the zūmo, Calibrating the screen – BMW zumo Motorrad zmo User Manual
Page 50: Updating the zūmo software, Software (see, Or purchase, Updating the zūmo pdating the zūmo software
BMW Motorrad zūmo Owner’s Manual
Charging the zūmo
1. Connect the power cable to a mount
and a power source.
2. Place the zūmo in the mount, and flip
the lever down.
1. Charge the zūmo with the AC power
cable. Plug the small end of the AC
power cable into the mini-USB port
on the bottom of the zūmo.
2. Plug the other end into a standard
Resetting the zūmo
If your unit freezes up, press and hold
Calibrating the Screen
If the touch screen is not responding
properly, calibrate the touch screen.
Turn the unit off. Press and hold
about one minute until the calibration
screen appears. Follow the on-screen
Updating the zūmo
pdating the zūmo
1. Go to
WebUpdater program to your
2. Connect the zūmo to your computer
using the mini-USB cable.
Mn-USB port for AC power, USB Mass
Storage mode, and updatng software
3. Run WebUpdater, and follow the
screen prompts. After confirming
that you want to perform an update,
WebUpdater automatically downloads
the update and installs it on your
4. Eject and unplug your zūmo (see