MBT Lighting P100BFUL User Manual
MBT Lighting Lighting
I. Technical Specifications:
P100BFUL / SRL-525
PAR 36 PINSPOT
4515 6V/30W PAR36
II. Operating Instructions:
1. Unpack the carton. Check if there is any damaged or missing
parts. Call your local dealer if anything is found not in a
2. Open the front cover to install lamp and disconnect the unit
from power while re-lamping.
3. Use a clamp to hang the unit onto the truss, fasten tight. Tie the
unit steadily onto the truss by winding a chain through the
bracket of the unit.
4. Place the unit where there is efficient ventilation, away from
any flammable and explosive objects.
5. Check that the rated power corresponds to the main supply.
1. Disconnect from power supply and cool down the unit before
2. Open the front cover and pull out the old lamp. Disconnect
the two wires on the rear of the old lamp and attach them to the
two screws on the new one (it does not matter which wire goes
to which screw on the lamp). Place the lamp back into place and
put the front cover back on.
1. In order to reach a maximum of safety the following points
should be carefully read and observed.
2. Ambient temperature should not exceed 40
3. Disconnect from the power supply before opening or
replacement of the lamp and fuse. Please be sure the lamp is cool
To avoid electrical shock, do not touch any live parts when the
unit is activated.
5. No user serviceable parts inside. Refer all service and repairs
to qualified electrical technician.
6. The lamp shall be change if it has become damaged or thermally