Troubleshooting – NUU Riptide User Manual
Unable to pair with your Bluetooth device?
1. Ensure that your phone/device is Bluetooth compatible,
and that Bluetooth has been correctly enabled on your
device. (Check the documentation that came with your
phone/device for further instructions.)
2. Ensure that your phone/device is within a few feet of the
3. If your phone/device is connected to a number of other
Bluetooth devices, disconnect some of them before
pairing with the NUU Riptide.
4. Turn Bluetooth off and then on again on your phone/
device. If the NUU Riptide still won’t pair, remove it from
the list of discoverable devices and retry the pairing
process from the start.
5. Ensure that both devices are sufficiently charged.
7/17/2014 3:07:13 PM