NUU Splash User Manual
a) On/Off Switch
Slide the switch to the right to turn the NUU Splash on. You will hear a two-tone sound,
indicating that the speaker is on.
Slide the switch to the left to turn the NUU Splash off. You will hear a two-tone sound,
indicating that the speaker has been switched off.
Note: Do not flip the power switch on/off rapidly. Wait for the sound before moving the
b) Action Button (Bluetooth) – Pairing With Your Phone or Bluetooth Device
1) Switch on the NUU Splash. The Bluetooth Status Light (e) will flash slowly.
2) Press and hold the Action Button for about 3 seconds. You will hear a low-pitched
‘beep’ and the Bluetooth Status Light will flash quickly. The NUU Splash is now in
3) Enable Bluetooth on your phone or device.* Then select “NUU Splash” from the list of
*Note: Procedures for activating Bluetooth will vary across devices. Consult the
documentation that came with your device for further information.
4) If prompted for a PIN code, enter “0000” (4 zeros).
5) Allow around 10-15 seconds for the NUU Splash to pair with your device. When
pairing is successful, you will hear a high-pitched ‘beep’ and the Bluetooth Status
Light will remain steadily lit.
c) 3.5mm Audio Input – Plug & Play
The NUU Splash can connect to any device with a 3.5mm headphone jack. Use the
supplied 3.5mm input cable to plug and play, no Bluetooth required.
Audio content via 3.5mm stereo input will override audio streamed via Bluetooth.