NUU Splash User Manual
Read all instructions and warnings before using this product to ensure your personal
safety and prevent property damage.
• The NUU Splash has a water resistance rating of IP55, meaning it is protected against
water drips, sprays, splashes and jets projected by nozzles of up to 6.3mm. It is NOT
protected again water immersion or submersion and should never be placed under
• Do not expose this product to fire or other sources of excessive heat.
• Do not leave this product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
• Do not block any ventilation openings.
• Do not disassemble this product or attempt to modify it in any manner. Unauthorized
alterations may compromise safety, regulatory compliance, product performance, and
will void the warranty
• Do not expose this product to excessive impact or other physical abuse.
• Do not insert anything into this product unless otherwise specified in the user manual.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners on this product. Wipe it with a soft, water-dampened cloth.
• Only charge the battery in accordance with the user manual supplied. Use only the
manufacturer supplied charger. Using other chargers could result in electric shock
and/or damage the NUU Splash.
• Do not charge the NUU Splash in damp areas or in extremely high or low
temperatures, as this could result in electric shock.
• Do not attempt to replace the product’s built-in battery.
• Obey all signs and displays that require an electrical device or RF radio product to be
switched off in designated areas.
• Do not place the NUU Splash on high surfaces. During music playback, the product
may move or shift, causing it to fall off the edge.
• Do not dispose of the NUU Splash in a fire. The battery could explode causing injury
• Dispose of the NUU Splash and its battery in accordance with local regulations. Do not
dispose of battery with regular household waste.