Precautions – Flyzone FLZA2020 User Manual
Your Micro Super Cub should not be considered a toy, but rather a sophisticated, working model that functions very
much like a full-size airplane. Because of its performance capabilities, the Micro Super Cub, if not assembled and
operated correctly, could possibly cause injury to yourself or spectators and damage to property.
1. Operate the plane according to the instructions. DO NOT alter or modify the model. If you make any modifications,
you void your warranty.
2. Test the operation of the model before each flight to ensure that all equipment is operating properly and that the
model remains structurally sound.
3. Fly only indoors or outdoors on very calm days (with wind speeds less than 5mph) and in large open areas free
of trees, people, buildings, or any other obstacles.
4. Although the Micro Super Cub is designed to be successfully flown by the first time pilot, you may still benefit
from the assistance of an experienced pilot for your first flights. If you’re not a member of an R/C club, your local
hobby shop has information about clubs in your area whose membership includes experienced pilots. You can
also contact the National Academy of Aeronautics (AMA) which has over 2,500 chartered clubs across the country.
Instructor training programs and insured newcomer training are available through any of these clubs. Contact the
AMA at the following address or toll-free phone number:
Academy of Model Aeronautics
5151 East Memorial Drive
Ph. (800) 435-9262
Muncie, IN 47302-9252
Fx. (765) 741-0057
The R/C model hobby becomes more and more enjoyable as your experience grows. Your chances for success and
graduation to higher levels are very good if you take your time and follow the flying instructions carefully and completely.
We hope you enjoy flying your Micro Super Cub.
● Do not use rechargeable (NiCd) batteries.
● Do not mix old and new batteries.
● Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or
rechargeable (NiCd) batteries.
BATTERY CHARGING PRECAUTIONS
1. Always remove the battery from your Micro Super
Cub before charging.
2. Do not leave a charging battery unattended!
Unplug the battery if it gets warm, even if the charge
LED has not gone out.
3. Use only the charger that comes with your Micro
WARNING: Misuse or malfunction may overheat the
battery and charger, resulting in personal injury or
damage to surroundings.
LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERY RECYCLING
ATTENTION: The product you have
purchased is powered by a rechargeable
battery. At the end of the battery’s useful
life, under various state and local laws, it
may be illegal to dispose of this battery
into the municipal waste system. Check with your local
solid waste officials for details in your area for recycling
options or proper disposal.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known
to the State of California to cause cancer.