Flyzone FLZA2020 User Manual
● Lithium Polymer (LiPo) Battery: Rechargeable battery which is used to power the airplane. LiPo batteries are
lighter and smaller than most other types of rechargeable batteries.
● Transmitter (Tx): This is the hand-held unit that sends the signal to the control unit, or receiver (Rx).
● Rudder: The control surface on the airplane that turns the plane left and right.
● Elevator: The control surface that makes the plane climb and descend.
● Servo: The device on the model that moves the control surfaces.
● Glide Slope: The proper path for an airplane approaching a landing strip.
PREPARE THE TTX402 TRANSMITTER
For more information on the Tactic Radio System included with the Super Cub visit tacticrc.com
Leave the TTX402
Push in and
slide to remove
the battery door.
Install (5) “AA” batteries.