Anti-roll bar adjustment chart – Neu-F NF.1525 User Manual
neu-f ® • 3300 Corte Malpaso • Camarillo, CA 93012 • 805.388.7171 • 805.388.0030 FAX •
14. Grease urethane bushings with supplied grease and then
install on inside of thrust washer on anti-roll bar.
15. Install bushing clamp with base plate and grease fitting
pointing outwards toward side of vehicle. Using supplied
M8x25mm bolts install and tighten, then torque to 38 Nm
(28 ft. lbs).
16. Hole adjustment positions. See Adjustment Chart.
17. Re-install end-link nut using 16mm wrench and torque to
54Nm (40 ft. lbs).
18. Start all sub-frame bolt and steering rack bolts, and then
tighten down evenly.
Rear sub-frame bolts: (4) 21mm Hex
102Nm (75 ft. lbs.) Step #11
Lower cross-bar bolts: (4) 18mm Hex
75Nm (55 ft. lbs.) Step #10
Side sub-frame bolts: (2) E18 Torx
88Nm (65 ft. lbs.) Step #9
Steering Rack bolts: (2) E18 Torx 88Nm
(65 ft. lbs.) Step # 8
Anti-Roll Bar Clamp bolts: (4) 12mm
Hex 38Nm (28 ft. lbs.) Step #7
Side Frame Brace: (4) 15mm Hex 47 Nm
(35 ft. lbs.) Step #4
19. Double check installation and torque of all bolts.
20. Re-install lower engine cover.
21. Re-install front wheels and torque to manufacture
Copyright 2013, NEUSPEED
. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part prohibited.
DOC.NF.1525 Rev. 03.06.13
Anti-Roll Bar Adjustment Chart
Recommended adjustment procedure:
Start with softest setting and drive car on familiar road. Adjust bar to next stiffer
setting and continue to adjust if necessary until proper balance suited to your
motoring style is achieved.