Special features, B/each dispenser, Fabric softener dispenser – Maytag LAT8416 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
I • « * « * « I
The dispenser automatically dilutes liquid chlorine
bleach before it reaches your wash load. To use, follow
1. Measure liquid chlorine bleach carefully, following
the instructions on the bottle.
2. Add the bleach to the dispenser before adding the
load. Avoid splashing or over-filling the dispenser.
• Never pour undiluted liquid chlorine bleach directly
onto the load or into the wash tub. It is a powerful
chemical and can cause fabric damage, such as tear
ing or color loss, if not used properly.
• If you prefer to use color-safe, non-chlorine bleach,
pour it into the wash tub with your detergent. Do not
pour non-chlorine bleaches into the bleach dispenser.
Pour liquid chlorine bleach into
Fabric Softener Dispenser
This dispenser automatically releases liquid fabric soft
ener at the proper time during the cycle. To use, follow
1. Pour liquid fabric softener into the dispenser using
the amount recommended on the package.
2. Add warm water to the dispenser until it reaches the
• Do not stop the washer during the first spin. This will
cause the dispenser to empty too soon.
• Never pour fabric softener directly on the load. It will
leave spots and stains.
• Use the dispenser for liquid fabric softeners only.
Clean the area in and around the dispenser frequently
with hot water, detergent and a soft brush.
Pour liquid fabric softener into cup and
dilute with warm water.