NewAir AH-320E User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
When using this electric unit, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the
risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following:
1. Read ALL instructions before using this unit.
2. CAUTION: Risk of Electric Shock. DO NOT open or try to repair the heater yourself
3. This heater is hot when in use. To avoid bums, DO NOT let bare skin touch hot surfaces.
If provided, use handles when moving this heater.
4. Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, paper, clothes, and
curtains at least 3 ft from the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides and
rear. DO NOT place towels or other objects on the heater.
5. Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or the disabled,
or when the heater is left operating and unattended.
6. DO NOT operate any heater with a damaged cord or after the heater malfunctions, has
been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return heater to authorized service facility for
examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
7. This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar indoor
locations. NEVER locate heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
To protect against electrical hazards, DO NOT immerse in water or other liquids.
8. DO NOT touch the control panel or plug with a wet hand.
9. DO NOT run cord under carpeting. DO NOT cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or
similar coverings. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped
10. DO NOT insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as
this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
11. To prevent a possible fire, DO NOT block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. DO
NOT use on soft surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
12. A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. DO NOT use in areas where
gasoline, paint, explosive and/or flammable liquids are used or stored. Keep unit away
from heated surfaces and open flames.
13. Avoid the use of an extension cord because the extension cord may overheat and cause a
risk of fire. However, if you have to use an extension cord, the cord shall be No. 16
AWG minimum size and rated not less than 1250W.
14. To avoid fire or shock hazard, plug the unit directly into a 120 V AC electrical outlet.
15. To disconnect heater, turn controls to OFF, then remove plug from outlet. Pull firmly on
the plug, DO NOT unplug by pulling on the cord.
16. Always unplug the unit before moving or cleaning, or whenever the heater is not in use.
17. Use only for intended household use as described in this manual. Any other use not
recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
The use of attachments not recommended or sold by unauthorized dealers may cause
18. Always use on a dry, level surface.
19. DO NOT use outdoors.
20. WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, DO NOT use this unit with any
solid-state speed control device.