This warranty does not cover – NewAir AH-320E User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
1. Check if the power cord is plugged into an electrical outlet, if not, plug in.
2. Check if electricity to the main fuse is working.
3. Check if the heater is set to ON by confirming the light on the control panel is lit. If not,
press the POWER button to turn on the unit.
4. Check if the heater is on a level surface. If the tip-over safety switch is not pushed in, the
heater will not run.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1) Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the unit while in the possession of a consumer not
caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
2) Damage caused by consumer misuse, tampering, or failure to follow the care and special
handling provisions in the instmctions.
3) Damage to the finish of the case, or other appearance parts caused by wear.
4) Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the unit by anyone other than those authorized
by Soleus International Inc.
5) Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.