Dacor Preference and Millennia RSE30 User Manual
Installation instructions preference, And millennia, Ranges
1. Before beginning installation, please thoroughly read and become familiar with these instructions.
2. Installation and service must be completed by a qualified installer or service agency.
3. Installer: Please leave these Installation Instructions with the owner.
4. Owner: Please keep these instructions for local electrical inspector’s use and for future reference.
5. Read the accompanying Use & Care Manual prior to operating this appliance.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
STEP 1 Verifying package contents
STEP 2 Gas supply requirements
STEP 3 Electrical power supply requirements
STEP 4 Gas and electrical rough-in locations
STEP 5 Cabinet and countertop preparation
STEP 6 Overall dimensions
STEP 7 Installing the anti-tip bracket
STEP 8 Removing the oven door
STEP 9 Removing the kick panel
STEP 11 Electrical connection
STEP 12 Gas connection
STEP 13 Installing the range
STEP 14 Installing the burner components
STEP 15 Re-installing the oven door
STEP 16 Verifying proper operation
Part No. 65166 Rev. J
TESTEd IN ACCORdANCE wITh ThE LATEST EdITION OF ANSI Z21.1 STANdARd FOR hOUSEhOLd GAS
Contain helpful hints and tips to facilitate the installation.
CONVENTIONS USEd IN ThESE INSTRUCTIONS
Must be followed carefully to avoid personal injury or damage.
SAVE ANd REAd ThESE INSTRUCTIONS
For use with models: MRES30, RSD30, RSE30