Special features, Bleach dispenser, Fabric softener dispenser – Maytag LAT2500AAE User Manual
The dispenser automatically dilutes liquid chlorine
bleach before it reaches your wash load. To use, follow
1.Measure liquid chlorine bleach carefully, following
the instructions on the bottle.
2.Add the bleach to the dispenser before adding the
load. Avoid splashing or over-filling the dispenser.
• Never pour undiluted liquid chlorine bleach directly
onto the load or into the wash tub. It is a powerful
chemical and can cause fabric damage, such as tear-
ing or color loss, if not used properly.
• If you prefer to use color-safe, non-chlorine bleach,
pour it into the wash tub with your detergent. Do not
pour non-chlorine bleaches into the bleach dispenser.
Pour liquid chlorine bleach into
Fabric Softener Dispenser
This dispenser automatically releases liquid fabric sof-
tener at the proper time during the cycle. To use, follow
1. Pour a measured amount of desired liquid into
dispense to fill line only.
2. If liquid comes below line, add warm water.
• Do not stop the washer during the first spin. This
will cause the dispenser to empty too soon.
• Never pour fabric softener directly on the load. It
will leave spots and stains.
• Use the dispenser for liquid fabric softeners only.
Clean the area in and around the dispenser frequent-
ly with hot water, detergent and a soft brush.
Pour liquid fabric softener into cup and
dilute with warm water.