Outstanding features, High-end lcd projector with ultra high brightness, Computer compatibility – Sharp XG-P25X User Manual
Page 10: Xga image quality, Computer & video integrated composer technology, 3d digital uniformity and digital convergence
1. High-end LCD Projector with Ultra High Brightness
• AC 270 W Lamp
Use AC 270 W lamp for excellent color uniformity and ultra high brightness.
2. Computer Compatibility
• Compatible with resolutions including VGA-SVGA (expanded), XGA (true
resolution) and SXGA-UXGA (compressed) as well as DTV formats (480
, 580P, 720P, 1035
3. XGA Image Quality
• OCS LCD panel enhances color uniformity.
• Various other circuits are also used to provide high quality video images.
4. Computer & Video Integrated Composer Technology
• New Progressive Mode
I/P conversion with new algorithm used to achieve beautiful image quality.
• Enhanced Up-scaling and Digital Image Enlargement
Enables sharper image quality without jaggies even for enlarged images.
• Superior 16:9 Image
4:3 images can be converted to 16:9 images using Smart Stretch (sides stretched,
center untouched), previously not achievable with LCD projectors.
• Intelligent Digital Keystone Correction
Smooths out jaggies on keystone images and compresses the image not only
horizontally but vertically keeping the 4:3 aspect ratio. Even if the 4:3 aspect ratio
changes due to lens shift, v-size adjustment allows you to keep this ratio.
• New Intelligent Compression
Efficiently compresses UXGA (1,600
ן 1,200) images to XGA (1,024 ן 768).
• Enhanced three-two pull down
Converts cinema mode DVD images transformed with three-two pull down enhancement
to progressive mode images for easier viewing by Film Mode.
• Dynamic GAMMA Correction
Optimizing GAMMA correction frame by frame in real time.
5. 3D Digital Uniformity and Digital Convergence
• Three-Dimensional Digital Uniformity compensates uneven picture brightness
even for pictures at any brightness level from white to dark. And, with Digital
Convergence, a slight distortion of convergence can be adjusted on the service
menu screen without having to touch the LCD panel.
02.3.19, 7:16 PM