Important safeguards – Sharp XG-P25X User Manual
18. Damage Requiring Service
Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing
to qualified service personnel under the following
a. If the power-supply cord or plug is damaged.
b. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen into
c. If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
d. If the product does not operate normally by following
the operating instructions. Adjust only those controls
that are covered by the operating instructions, as an
improper adjustment of other controls may result in
damage and will often require extensive work by a
qualified technician to restore the product to normal
e. If the product has been dropped or damaged in any
f. If the product exhibits a distinct change in
performance, this indicates a need for service.
19. Replacement Parts
When replacement parts are required, be sure the service
technician has used replacement parts specified by the
manufacturer or have the same characteristics as the
original part. Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire,
electric shock, or other hazards.
20. Safety Check
Upon completion of any service or repairs to this product,
ask the service technician to perform safety checks to
determine that the product is in proper operating condition.
21. Wall or Ceiling Mounting
This product should be mounted to a wall or ceiling only as
recommended by the manufacturer.
This product should be situated away from heat sources
such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other products
(including amplifiers) that produce heat.
• Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation, in the United States and/or other
• PC/AT is a registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States.
• Adobe Acrobat is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
• Macintosh is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
• All other company or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
• This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
02.3.19, 7:15 PM