2 self-cleaning – Gaggenau EB 204/205 User Manual
In this mode, soiling on the catalytic interior
(accessories) combusts at temperatures
around 300 °C.
In the event of extreme soiling, coarse greasy
residues must be removed from the oven before
The non-catalytic parts such as the muffle base,
the door inside and the glass pane are not cleaned.
These parts must be cleaned beforehand.
Proceed as follows:
– Remove all loose inside parts such as the grid
iron or the baking stone from the oven interior.
– Remove the grease filter. Push the grease filter up
and remove it from the oven interior.
– Close the oven door.
– Turn the “Mode" control knob to the
with hot air) setting.
– Turn the “Temperature" control knob to 300 °C.
– You should modify the cleaning time depending
on the degree of soiling. The setting should be at
least 1 hour and no more than 2 hours.
the temperature control knob back to the 0
setting after the self-cleaning process has ended.
The rear plate
is catalytically enamelled.
You can order catalytically enamelled plates for
the sides and top as special accessories.