Maytag MDE 9801 User Manual
CLEANING THE CONDENSER
The condenser should be cleaned at least three
times a year. . If you have any household pets
the condenser must be cleaned more often.
1. Turn off the main power switch.
2. Remove the lower cover.
3. Turn the two levers anticlockwise to open
4. Take the condenser out and rinse the con-
denser fins clean, eg, using a hand-held shower.
Do not poke
ween the fins,
you might da-
mage the con-
denser. Do not
use any sharp ob-
ject when cleaning the fins.
Do not attempt to clean the condenser in a
5. Refit the condenser, taking care to fit it the
right way up.
The top of
ser is marked
“upp”, “up” and
6. Fit the lower cover back in place.