Features, Excellent video quality, Widescreen flexibility – Marantz VP8100 User Manual
Page 6: Ready for dvd and hdtv, Direct access buttons (remote controller), Sophisticated design, Compact size, Computer capability
Excellent video quality
• The MARANTZ progressives scan (3D motion adaptive line
doubling) technology provides natural and clear video
• The MARANTZ 3D-Y/C separation technology ensures clear
screen image without blur in color.
• The Marantz Two to Three Pull Down film detection
technology ensures to depict the most natural moments of
objects projected in the recorded film format.
• The MARANTZ digital technology and DLP
ensure vivid and true color reproduction, and accurate gray
scale to the greatest degree as possible.
• The newly developed optical system and new DLP
technology allow a high contrast ratio (500:1), high
brightness (700 ANSI lumen) and excellent uniformity
throughout the screen.
• The unit allows the user to enjoy both 16:9 and 4:3 screen
images at aspect ratio.
Ready for DVD and HDTV
• The COMPONENT VIDEO INPUT IN terminal is ideally
corresponds to DVD and HDTV (1080i, and 720p). This input
ensures the highest video quality.
• The COMPONENT VIDEO INPUT IN terminal corresponds to
DVD. It also corresponds to the squeeze signal, the
progressive signal for DVD.
Picture mode and picture memory
• The unit has three picture modes: THEATER, NORMAL and
DYNAMIC. Furthermore, the unit has three kinds of memory
in each picture mode: THEATER1, THEATER2 and
THEATER3. This allows the users to enjoy the fine tuned
pictures for personal preference.
Direct access buttons (Remote
The remote controller provides direct access buttons for those
functions that are most often used.
• POWER ON
• The sophisticated form and its color fit any room to create
the most comfortable space in memory.
• The compact and light body is easy to carry and set up.
• The unit is ready for for computer use in VGA, SVGA, and
are registered trademarks of Texas
– Even if no trademarks are indicated, they are greatly valued.