Projector layout and functional overview, Front and top – Marantz VP8100 User Manual
q IR sensor (one for each front and rear)
e Focus ring
Adjust the picture focus.
r Zoom ring
Adjust the size of the projected image.
Adjust the vertical angle of the projector.
y Connector panel
u POWER key
Press to turn the projector on and off. The POWER key lights up
in green when the power is turned on.
i MENU key
Press to display the on-screen menu.
o ENTER key
Press to enter items in the menu when the menu is displayed
!0 INPUT SELECT key
Select an input signal. Each time the key is pressed, the unit
toggles between COMPONENT, S-VIDEO, VIDEO, and RGB
Front and Top
Control the menu cursor.
į key for more than three seconds to turn the HIGH
BRIGHT mode on.
Ĭ key to turn the HIGH BRIGHT mode off.
The HIGH BRIGHT mode is available for only the RGB or the
DYNAMIC picture mode for a video signal input.
!2 Indicators: STANDBY/WARING
Turn green when the projector is connected to AC power.
It lights up or flashes orange under the following conditions:
• Lights up orange when temperature inside the projector
becomes unusually high.
• Flashes orange when the following errors occur in the
– when the lamp cover is not secured firmly,
– when the fan inside the projector stops,
– when the lamp has failed or the lamp is almost completely
!3 Ventilation holes
• Do not place anything near the ventilation holes as it may
cause internal heat build-up.
• Do not place your hand or objects near the ventilation holes;
the air coming out is hot.
A TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TECHNOLOGY
i !3 !1
PROJECTOR LAYOUT AND FUNCTIONAL OVERVIEW