Sequential search – Sharp YO-520 User Manual
TEL 3 : 6
TEL 2 : 31
TEL 1 : 76
Recalling the Listings
1.Notes for Recalling the Listings
• Perform searching the listings in each mode other than Clock, Calculator,
and Conversion modes.
• The direct, keyword, and index searches are not case sensitive.
• When the symbol “
” or “
” is displayed, more information exists.
scrolls up or down one line.
• When there are no more (or relevant) listings to be recalled or to be
searched, “NOT FOUND!” is displayed briefly and the display returns to
the entry prompt.
Recalls the listings in order in each mode.
To begin searching in Anniversary mode, press
to enter the
Anniversary mode and then press
) to select the searching type.
) to recall the listings in forward (or reverse)
order. Hold down either of these keys for rapid recall.
• When nothing has been entered for that day, only the time entry prompt
in Schedule mode to recall the scheduled
listings for the current day. Then press
repeatedly to check if any
other listings are scheduled for the current day.
) in Schedule mode repeatedly to
recall the listings skipping empty dates. Press
, then press
) to display the first (or last) listing in
chronological order. After the last (or first) listing in chronological order
has been found, “NOT FOUND!” is displayed briefly.
Checking the Memory Storage
to select “1 CHECK
The number of listings stored in TEL1,
TEL2 and TEL3 files is displayed.
again to display the number of listings stored in
SCHEDULE, ANN1, and ANN2 files.
again to display the number of listings stored in MEMO,
EXPENSE, and TO DO files.
to return to the mode in which you were before pressing
• When the amount of memory used approaches “100%”, delete
unnecessary data to make enough space to store new listings.
• Since the same memory is used for all the modes other than the
Calculator and Conversion modes, the number of listings that can be
stored in each of these modes will vary depending on the situation of
Freeing Up Memory
Deleting or modifying data during operation can produce unnecessary
space in the memory of the Organizer. Delete unnecessary space and free
up memory, when the Organizer displays “MEMORY FULL!”.
to start freeing up memory.
• “WORKING...” is displayed indicating that the memory is being freed up.
5/31/2000, 12:00 PM