Sharp YO-520 User Manual
The Organizer uses the following type of battery:
General operation Alkaline batteries
There are some extremely important points to remember when installing
• Replace the two operating batteries at the same time with new batteries
of the same type.
• Keep batteries out of the reach of children.
• Remove batteries from the unit when they become weak or when the
unit will not be used for a long period of time. Leaving weak batteries in
the unit may cause battery leakage and damage from corrosion.
• Do not dispose of batteries by fire as they may explode.
2.Replacing the operating batteries
The Organizer detects two low battery levels which are warning and fatal.
When the batteries is in warning level, the
symbol appears at the
display. In fatal level, the organizer will turn off automatically without
symbol still appears or nothing is shown, replace both of the
operating batteries immediately.
to turn off the Organizer.
2. Set the battery replacement switch on the bottom of the Organizer to
3. Slide off the operating batteries cover.
4. Remove the old batteries by pulling the ribbon tab.
5. Insert the two new batteries on top of the ribbon tab, taking care to
position them correctly according to the plus (+) and minus (–)
terminals, as shown below.
6. Replace the cover.
7. Set the battery replacement switch to NORMAL OPERATION.
8. Press the RESET switch with a ball-point pen or similar object.
If nothing appears on the display, repeat the above battery replacement
procedure step by step.
9. Set the clock to the correct time.
5/31/2000, 12:03 PM