Other search in calendar mode, Editing the listings, Creating a new listing – Sharp YO-520 User Manual
Page 19: Deleting one listing, Deleting all of the listings in each mode
The specified calendar or schedule will be displayed.
(2) Expense listings
in the Expense entry prompt, then enter the date and press
7.Other Search in Calendar Mode
Recalling the scheduled item from the Calendar mode
The scheduled date is displayed with the tag (
) on the right of the date
to display the Calendar mode.
displays the current date.
2. Press the cursor movement keys (
) to move to the
date with a tag.
to display the schedule contents.
Editing the Listings
1.Editing the Listings
1. Recall a listing in the desired mode.
• The edit mode is entered and the cursor flashes.
3. Modify the data as desired.
to store it in the memory.
• In the index display, press
to display the desired listing, and
. You cannot enter the edit mode in the index display.
2.Creating a New Listing
instead in step 4 in the above section, “1. Editing
the Listings”, creates a new listing without deleting the previously stored
This operation is useful when you enter a new listing whose contents are
the same as or similar to the previously stored listing.
Deleting the Listings
1.Deleting One Listing
1. Recall the listing to be deleted.
“DELETE? Y/N” will appear.
to delete the currently displayed listing.
• To cancel the deletion operation, press
• You can also delete individual listing on the index display.
In the index mode, press
to select the listing you want to
delete, and press
2.Deleting All of the Listings in Each Mode
(1) Deleting all of the listings in each mode
If all of the listings for Telephone, Schedule, To Do, Memo, Expense, or
Anniversary mode are not necessary any more, you can delete them all at
<Example> Delete all listings in the TEL1 files.
to select “3 DATA DELETION”.
to select “1 TEL”.
to select “1 TEL1”.
“DELETE? Y/N” is displayed.
• After performing step 1, press the following keys in other modes:
5/31/2000, 12:01 PM