Sharp YO-520 User Manual
• The Backlight may remain on for less than 15 seconds or it may not
function if the battery level is very low.
★ The backlight turns off automatically if you carry out the following
operations with the Organizer.
• Storing any listings in the Organizer
• Deleting any listings from the Organizer
• Marking any completed TO DO listings as done with
• Freeing up memory
• Exchanging data with a personal computer
★ Do not use the Backlight unnecessarily.
• Since the Backlight drains power from the operating batteries,
excessive use of the Backlight will significantly reduce the life of your
• Do not continue using the Organizer after it has automatically turned
itself off while the backlight was being used. Even if it can be turned
on again, the clock time will be incorrect and other functions may not
work properly until the batteries are replaced.
Adjusting the LCD Contrast
to select “2 CONTRAST”.
to darken or lighten
• The amount of contrast changes
continuously while either
is held down.
after adjusting the contrast.
Turning the “beep” On and Off
” is displayed, a “beep” will sound when a key is pressed. To turn
the “beep” on and off, press
). The “beep” will not
sound when “
” is turned off.
Selecting the Guidance Language
The Organizer can give messages and guidance during operation in seven
<Example> Change the guidance language from English to Italian.
to select “3 LANGUAGES”.
to to select “1 ITALIANO”.
All messages and guidance will now appear in Italian.
• In this manual explanations are based on a guidance language set to
5/31/2000, 11:56 AM