To remove sd card, Radio, Listening to the radio – Sharp DK-CL5P User Manual
Page 20: Tuning, Function alarm reset on / stand-by, Preset track
2010 November 3
USB Memory Playback/Radio
Listening to USB mass storage
device/SD Card (continued)
■ To remove SD card
● SHARP will not be held liable for the loss of data whilst the
USB memory device is connected to the audio system.
● Files compressed in MP3 format only can be played back
when connected to the USB or SD card terminal.
● This USB memory’s or SD card format supports FAT 16 or
● SHARP cannot guarantee that all USB memory devices will
work on this audio system.
● USB cable is not recommended for use in this audio system
to connect to USB memory device. Use of the USB cable will
affect the performance of this audio system.
● This USB memory cannot be operated via USB hub.
● The USB terminal in this unit is not intended for a PC
connection but is used for music streaming with a USB
● External HDD-storage cannot be played back via USB
● If the data inside the USB memory or SD card is large, it may
take longer time for the data to be read.
● The display will show “no” when not supported device is plug-
Listening to the radio
1 Press the FUNCTION button to change to other function.
2 Disconnect SD card from the SD card slot.
Press the ON/STAND-BY button to turn the power on.
Press the FUNCTION button repeatedly to select the
MUSIC SYSTEM FOR iPod & iPhone
ON / STAND-BY
CLOCK / MEMORY
ON / STAND-BY