Precautions, General, Volume control – Sharp DK-CL5P User Manual
2010 November 3
● Do not place anything on top of the unit.
● Do not expose the unit to moisture, to temperatures higher
than 140°F (60°C) or to extremely low temperatures.
● If your system does not work properly, disconnect the AC/DC
adaptor from the AC outlet. Plug the AC/DC adaptor back in,
and then turn on your system.
● This unit should only be used within the range of 41°F - 95°F
(5°C - 35°C).
● To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose this appliance
to dripping or splashing. No object filled with liquids, such as
vases shall be placed on the apparatus.
The voltage used must be the same as that specified on this
unit. Using this product with a higher voltage other than that
which is specified is dangerous and may result in a fire or other
type of accident causing damage. SHARP will not be held
responsible for any damage resulting from use of this unit with a
voltage other than that which is specified.
■ Volume control
The sound level at a given volume setting depends on speaker
efficiency, location and various other factors. It is advisable to
avoid exposure to high volume levels, which occurs while
turning the unit on with the volume control setting up high, or
while continually listening at high volumes.
● Please ensure that the equipment is
positioned in a well-ventilated area
and ensure that there is at least
4" (10 cm) of free space along the
sides, top and back of the equipment.
● Use the unit on a firm, level surface
free from vibration.
● Keep the unit away from direct
sunlight, strong magnetic
fields, excessive dust, humidity
equipment (home computers,
facsimiles, etc.) which
generate electrical noise.
● In case of an electrical storm,
unplug the unit for safety.
4" (10 cm)
4" (10 cm)
ON / STAN
MUSIC SYSTEM FOR iPo
d & iPhone
ON / STAND-BY
Y / CLO
● Hold the AC/DC adaptor by the
head when removing it from the
AC outlet, as pulling the cord
can damage internal wires.
● The AC/DC adaptor is used as
a disconnect device and shall
always remain readily
● Do not remove the
outer cover, as this
may result in electric
shock. Refer internal
service to your local
DC IN 8V