Lacie d2 quadra, User manual – LaCie FireWire 800 User Manual
LaCie d2 Quadra
Optional Formatting and Partitioning
4. On the Welcome to the New Partition Wizard screen, click
Primary Partition and click Next.
6. If you would like to create more than one partition on the
disk, enter the size of the first partition in the “Partition size
in MB” field. Otherwise, leave the default values and click
7. Choose a drive letter to assign to the drive. Click
8. Select “Format this partition with the following settings” and
Enter a name for the volume as you’d like it to appear on
your computer. Select “Perform a quick format.” Click
See Fig. 3.2.2-D.
9. Review your settings and click
Finish to begin the formatting
During the formatting process, the status of the disk chang-
es to “Formatting” (a) in the Computer Management win-
dow. When Formatting is complete, the status changes to
“Healthy” (b). See Fig. 3.2.2-E.