Timer recording (continued), Checking timer recording details, Canceling a timer recording – LG DR4912 User Manual
Page 42: Stopping a timer recording in progress, Timer recording troubleshooting
Timer Recording (Continued)
Checking Timer Recording Details
Programming can be checked whenever the DVD
Recorder is turned on. Press TIMER REC twice.
• Use v / V to select a timer recording.
• Press ENTER to edit the selected program.
Timer Record menu appears.
• Press CLEAR to delete the selected program
from the Timer Record List.
Canceling a Timer Recording
You can clear a timer setting anytime before the record-
ing actually starts.
• Use v / V to select a program you want to erase on
the Timer Recorder List. If you want to erase the
program, press CLEAR.
Stopping a Timer Recording in Progress
After a timer recording has started, you can still cancel
• Press POWER.
Timer Recording Troubleshooting
Even though the timer is set, the recorder will not
• There is no disc loaded.
• A non-recordable disc is loaded.
• Disc Protect is set to ON in the Setup menu
(see page 28).
• Power is turned on.
• There are already 99 titles recorded on the disc.
You cannot enter a timer program when:
• A recording is already underway.
• The time you’re trying to set has already passed.
• There are already 7 timer programs set.
If two or more timer programs overlap:
• The earlier program takes priority.
• When the earlier program finishes, the later program
• If two programs are set to start at exactly the same
time, the program entered first takes priority.
If the disc is damaged, the recording may not complete
successfully. In this case even though the Check field
shows “Rec. OK”, it may not be.
Timer Record List