Identification of controls – NexxTech super slim divx/mpeg4 dvd player 1617008E User Manual
IDENTIFICATION OF CONTROLS
• When setting SRND, EQ is auto setup to STANDARD.
• When setting EQ, SRND is auto setup to OFF.
19. Volume control (compatible with DVD, MPEG-4, Divx, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-G, DTS-CD,
HD-CD, MP3/JPEG discs)
• You can press the Volume button on the front of the TV set or the ampliﬁer to control the sound
• Pressing the Vol+ button on the remote allow you to amplify the sound level;
Pressing Vol- will reduce the sound level.
• During DVD PCM output playback, this feature does not work.