NeoDigits.com HVD2085 User Manual
1. Some DVD discs have multi-angle view options. You can select different
viewing angles using the Multi-Angle play function. If the disc does not
support multi angle, this feature will not be available.
2. If the disc does support multi angle, Press ANGLE and the multi-angle
icon will be displayed as well as the current angle. E.g. 1/4 means the
current viewing angle is 1 out of 4 available.
3. Press ANGLE again to switch to other angles or use [up] [down] to select
When playing a disc, using the OSD menu you can choose from the following
Playing Modes - Normal, Random or Program.
1. Normal: Play the disc according to the recording sequence from start to
2. Random: Randomly play disc content.
3. Program: Edit the play list and play the disc content in the order you
1. While playing a disc press DISPLAY
2. Use the cursor keys to highlight the playing options.
3. Press [Up] [Down] to select Random play and press ENTER. To switch
back to normal play mode, repeat steps 1-3 and select Normal play
instead of Random.