Adjusting the audio function, User menus – LG M3202C-BA User Manual
The best sound tone quality will be selected automatically depending on the video type that you're currently watching.
Adjusting the audio function
When connected to your computer and the 'Sound
Mode' setting in the audio menu is Clear Voice, Standard, Music, Cinema or Sport, the
available menus are Balance, Auto Volume, Speaker.
To adjust uneven sound volumes across all channels or signals automatically to the most
appropriate level. To use this feature, select On.
Use this function to balance sound from the left and right speakers.
You can adjust internal speaker status.
If you want to use your external hi-fi stereo system, turn off the internal speakers of the set.
• Clear Voice : By differentiating the human sound range from others,it helps users listen to human
• Standard : The most commanding and natural audio.
• Music : Select this option to enjoy the original sound when listening to the music.
• Cinema : Select this option to enjoy sublime sound.
• Sport : Select this option to watch sports broadcasting.
• Game : To enjoy dynamic sound when playing a game.
• User : Select this option to use the user-defined audio settings.
0.1 0.5 1.5 5.0 10