Viewing a jpeg file – LG LHT799 User Manual
Viewing a JPEG file
This unit can play discs with JPEG files.
Before playing JPEG recordings, read the notes on
JPEG Recordings on the right.
1. Insert a disc and close the tray.
The PHOTO menu appears on the TV screen.
2. Press v / V to select a folder, and then press
ENTER. A list of files in the folder appears.
If you are in a file list and want to return to the
previous Folder list, use the v / V buttons on the
Remote Control to highlight
and press ENTER.
3. If you want to view a particular file, press v / V to
highlight a file and press ENTER or PLAY. While
viewing a file, you can press STOP to move to the
previous menu (JPEG menu).
When viewing a JPEG file, the resolution is changed 480p if
the resolution set to 1080i. You can change the resolution for
720p or 480p.
There are four Slide Speed options
> (Slow), >> (Normal), >>> (Fast) and II (off).
Use v /V /b /B to highlight the Speed. Then, use b / B
to select the option you want to use and then press
If you set Speed option to Off, the slide is not active.
Use v V b B to highlight the
(Slide Show) then
1. Press PAUSE/STEP during the slide show.
The DVD/CD Receiver will now go into the PAUSE
2. To return to the slide show, press PLAY or press
Moving to another File
Press SKIP (. or >) once during viewing a
picture to advance to the next or previous file.
Rotating the picture
Press v V b B during showing a picture to rotate the
picture clockwise or counter-clockwise.
JPEG Folder 1
JPEG Folder 2
JPEG Folder 3
JPEG Folder 4
JPEG Folder 5
JPEG Folder 6
JPEG Folder 7
JPEG Folder 8
JPEG disc compatibility with this player is
limited as follows:
• Depending upon the size and the number of
JPEG files, it could take a long time for the
DVD/CD Receiver to read the disc’s contents. If
you don’t see an on-screen display after several
minutes, some of the files may be too large —
reduce the resolution of the JPEG files to less
than 2M pixels as 2760 x 2048 pixels and burn
• The total number of files and folders on the disc
should be less than 999.
• Some discs may not operate due to a different
recording format or the condition of disc.
• Ensure that all the selected files have the “.jpg”
extensions when copying into the CD layout.
• If the files have “.jpe” or “.jpeg” extensions,
please rename them as “.jpg” file.
• File names without “.jpg” extension will not be
able to be read by this DVD/CD Receiver. Even
though the files are shown as JPEG image files in