Using ipod, General operation, General features – LG LHT799 User Manual
Page 20: Playing the ipod in the remote ipod mode
You can enjoy playback of your iPod using the
supplied remote control.
iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc, registered
in the U.S. and other countries.
1. Connect your iPod and the unit with iPod cable.
Refer to the page 9.
2. Turn the unit on.
Your iPod is automatically turned on.
3. Press iPod on the remote control to enter the iPod
The iPod menu appears on the TV screen.
The initial screen of iPod menu is the OSD iPod
4. Use v / V and ENTER on the Remote Control to
display the list of menu.
5. Press ENTER to play.
• It works with all iPod models that have a dock
• Compatibility with your iPod may vary depending
on the type of your iPod.
• Depending on your iPod’s software version, it may
not be possible to control your iPod from the unit.
We recommend installing the latest software
• Adjust the volume to a moderate level before you
connect your iPod and this unit.
Playing the iPod in the Remote iPod
You can operate your iPod by using the supplied
remote control and controls on your iPod.
1. Press iPod on the Remote Control until “IPOD”
appears in the display window.
You can select the Remote iPod mode or OSD
iPod mode by pressing repeatedly iPod on the
2. Use v / V and ENTER on the Remote Control or
controls on your iPod to display the list of menu by
viewing your iPod.
3. Press ENTER to play.
• When you connect the unit and TV to MONITOR
IN/OUT, TV screen is turned off temporarily.
• Connect the MONITOR OUT jack on the rear of the
unit to the VIDEO IN jack on the TV using the video
cable if you want to view the video or photo file.
The images of video or photo files are outputted
only when you connect the unit to the MONITOR
During pause, press B to
During playback, press X
to pause playback.
During playback, press x
to stop playback. Press
ENTER to resume
During playback, press
SKIP (. or >) to go to
the next track or to return
to the beginning of the
current track. Press SKIP
. twice briefly to step
back to the previous track.
Music file: During playback,
press and hold SCAN (m or
M) and then release at a
point you want.
Video file: During playback,
press and hold SKIP (.
or >) and then release at
a point you want.
During playback, press
REPEAT repeatedly to
select a desired repeat
Moves to the previous
(m / M)