Lock (parental control), Others – LG LHT764 User Manual
LOCK (Parental Control)
Blocks playback of rated DVDs based on their
contents. Not all discs are rated.
1. Select “Rating” on the LOCK menu then
2. To access the LOCK options, you must input the
password you have created. If you have not yet
entered password, you are prompted to do so.
Input a password and press ENTER. Enter it again
and press ENTER to verify. If you make a mistake
before pressing ENTER, press CLEAR.
3. Select a rating from 1 to 8 using the
Rating 1-8: Rating one (1) has the most
restrictions and rating eight (8) is the least
Unlock: If you select unlock, parental control is
not active and the disc plays in full.
4. Press ENTER to confirm your rating selection, then
press SETUP to exit the menu.
You can enter or change password.
1. Select Password on the LOCK menu and then
2. Follow the step 2 as shown above (Rating).
To change the password, press ENTER when the
“Change” option is highlighted. Input a password
and press ENTER. Input a new password and
press ENTER.Enter it again and press ENTER to
3. Press SETUP to exit the menu.
If you forget your password
If you forget your password, you can clear it using the
1. Press SETUP to display the Setup menu.
2. Input the 6-digit number “210499” and press
ENTER. The password is cleared.
Enter the code of the area whose standards were
used to rate the DVD video disc, based on the list on
1. Select “Area Code” on the LOCK menu then
2. Follow the step 2 as shown previous paragraph
3. Select the first character using
and select the second character using
5. Press ENTER to confirm your Area code selection.
We provide you the DivX
VOD (Video On Demand)
registration code that allows you to rent and purchase
videos based on the DivX
VOD service. For more
information, visit www.divx.com/vod.
1. Select “DivX(R) Registration” option and then
2. Press ENTER while “Select” is selected and the
registration code will appear.
Use the registration code to purchase or rent the
videos from DivX
VOD service at
www.divx.com/vod. Follow the instructions and
download the video onto a disc for playback on
3. Press ENTER to exit.
All the downloaded videos from DivX
VOD can only
be played back on this unit.