Playing a divx movie file – LG LHT764 User Manual
Playing a DivX Movie file
Using this unit you can play DivX disc.
1. Insert a disc and close the tray. The MOVIE menu
appears on the TV screen.
to select a folder and then press
ENTER. A list of files in the folder appears. If you
are in a file list and want to return to the Folder
list, use the
buttons on the remote to
and press ENTER.
3. If you want to view a particular file, press
to highlight a file and press ENTER or PLAY.
4. Press STOP to exit.
Notice for displaying the Divx subtitle
If the subtitle does not display properly during playback,
press and hold S-TITLE for about 3 seconds then press
S-TITLE to select another language code until the
subtitle is displayed properly
Press MENU to move to the next page.
On a CD with MP3/WMA, JPEG and MOVIE file, you can
switch MUSIC, PHOTO and MOVIE menu. Press
MUSIC, PHOTO and MOVIE word on top of the
menu is highlighted.
You can select the desired title using the
Be sure to select “SUBTITLE ON” mode by pressing the
subtitle file every time before playing a DivX file .
When the subtile has more than two languages in the file,
original subtile is only available.
The DivX files in your memory card can not be played.
You can not adjust sound mode and VIRTUAL sound
during the DivX file playing.
Movie Folder 1
Movie Folder 2
Movie Folder 3
Movie Folder 4
Movie Folder 5
Movie Folder 6
Movie Folder 7
Movie Folder 8
DivX disc compatibility with this player is limited
• Available resolution size of the DivX file is under
800x600 (W x H) pixel.
• The file name of the DivX subtitle is available by
• If there is impossible code to express in the DivX
file, it may be displayed as " _ " mark on the
• If the number of the screen frame is over 30
per 1 second, this unit may not operate
• If the video and audio structure of recorded
files are not interleaved, either video or audio
Playable DivX file
• ".avi ", ".mpg ", ".mpeg ", ".divx"
Playable Subtitle format
Playable Codec format
• "DIVX3.xx ", "DIVX4.xx ", "DIVX5.xx ",
"MP43 ", "3IVX ".
Playable Audio format
"AC3 ", "DTS ", "PCM ", "MP3 ", "WMA ".
• Sampling frequency: within 32 - 48 kHz (MP3),
within 24 - 48kHz (WMA)
• Bit rate: within 32 - 320kbps (MP3),
40 - 192kbps (WMA)