Assembly instructions – GE 169072 User Manual
assembling Flexible Hose
1. insert the flexible tube (the end without
the handle) into the air intake duct on the
canister until you hear a click to indicate
that the hose is locked into the unit
2. Plug the cord into the socket on the front
of the canister.
assemble handle into telescopic tube
1. Handle only fits on one end.
2. insert the other end of the telescopic tube into
the metal tube attached to the powerhead.
note: Be sure connectors are aligned.
3. insert completed telescopic tube into
extending/Collapsing the telescopic tube
to extend the telescopic tube, push the black release button and then pull the
tube to the desired length.
note: shorten length of telescopic tube for storage.