Xcharging time, Using the camera abroad – Sony DSC-W310 User Manual
• The table above shows the time required to charge a fully depleted battery pack at
a temperature of 25°C (77°F). Charging may take longer depending on conditions
of use and circumstances.
• Connect the battery charger to the nearest wall outlet (wall socket).
• When charging is finished, disconnect the power cord (mains lead) from the wall
outlet (wall socket), and remove the battery pack from the battery charger.
• Be sure to use the battery pack or the battery charger of the genuine Sony brand.
Battery life and number of images you can record/
• The number of still images that can be recorded is based on the CIPA standard,
and is for shooting under the following conditions.
(CIPA: Camera & Imaging Products Association)
– [SteadyShot] is set to [Off].
– DISP (Screen Display Settings) is set to [Normal].
– Shooting once every 30 seconds.
– The zoom is switched alternately between the W and T ends.
– The flash strobes once every two times.
– The power turns on and off once every ten times.
– A fully charged battery pack (supplied) is used at an ambient temperature of
– Using Sony “Memory Stick PRO Duo” media (sold separately).
Full charge time
Normal charge time
Approx. 245 min.
Approx. 185 min.
Battery life (min.)
No. of Images
Using the camera abroad
You can use the camera and the battery charger (supplied) in any country or
region where the power supply is within 100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz.
Do not use an electronic transformer (travel converter). This may cause a