Sony DSC-W310 User Manual
• Do not incinerate or dispose of in fire.
• Do not handle damaged or leaking lithium ion batteries.
• Be sure to charge the battery pack using a genuine Sony battery charger or a device that
can charge the battery pack.
• Keep the battery pack out of the reach of small children.
• Keep the battery pack dry.
• Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by Sony.
• Dispose of used battery packs promptly as described in the instructions.
Even if the CHARGE lamp is not lit, the battery charger is not disconnected from the AC
power source (mains) as long as it is connected to the wall outlet (wall socket). If some
trouble occurs while using the battery charger, immediately shut off the power by
disconnecting the plug from the wall outlet (wall socket).
RECYCLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
Lithium-Ion batteries are recyclable.
You can help preserve our environment by returning your used
rechargeable batteries to the collection and recycling location nearest
For more information regarding recycling of rechargeable batteries,
call toll free
1-800-822-8837, or visit http://www.rbrc.org/
Caution: Do not handle damaged or leaking Lithium-Ion batteries.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any
interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
UL is an internationally recognized safety organization.
The UL Mark on the product means it has been UL Listed.
If you have any questions about this product, you may call:
Sony Customer Information Center
The number below is for the FCC related matters only.
For Customers in the U.S.A. and Canada
For Customers in the U.S.A.