Section 3: installation, 1 unpacking, 2 lifting options – Tweco PC-800 User Manual
Page 19: Section 3: installation -1, 1 unpacking -1 3.2 lifting options -1
SECTION 3: INSTALLATION
1. Use the packing lists to identify and account for each item.
2. Inspect each item for possible shipping damage. If damage is evident, contact your distributor and / or shipping
company before proceeding with the installation.
3. Record Power Supply and Torch model and serial numbers, purchase date and vendor name, in the information
block at the front of this manual.
The Power Supply includes a handle for hand lifting only. Be sure unit is lifted and transported safely and securely.
Do not touch live electrical parts.
Disconnect input power cord before moving unit.
can cause serious personal injury and can damage equipment.
is not for mechanical lifting.
• Only persons of adequate physical strength should lift the unit.
• Lift unit by the handle, using two hands. Do not use straps for lifting.
• Use optional cart or similar device of adequate capacity to move unit.
• Place unit on a proper skid and secure in place before transporting with a fork lift or other vehicle.