Tweco 7-7500 User Manual
General information, Parts list, Installation
The Two Stage Air Line Filter Kit will remove moisture
and contaminants from the air stream when using com-
pressed air. The filter is capable of filtering to at least 5
microns. The filter assembly is pre-assembled at the fac-
tory and need only be attached to the power supply.
The following parts are included with the Two Stage Air
Line Filter Kit:
• Installation Instructions - 1 each
• 10-32 x 1/2 Phillips Head Swagform Screws - 2 each
• Filter Mounting Bracket - 1 each
• Air Line Filter Assembly - 1 each
• 1/4 NPT Sreet Elbow - 1 each
• Filter To Regulator Hose Assembly - 1 each
The Two Stage Air Line Filter Assembly is to be
used with the Regulator/Filter Assembly installed
on the rear of the unit.
Install the Two Stage Air Line Filter Kit per the following
1. Remove the gas supply input hose from the Regula-
tor/Filter Assembly at the rear of the power supply if
2. Locate the two mounting holes on the rear of the unit
and secure the Air Filter Mounting Bracket to the panel
using the two screws provided.
Two Stage Air Line Filter Kit
(Catalog # 7-7500)
Figure 1: Air Filter Mounting Bracket Installation
3. Slide the Air Line Filter Assembly into the mounting
bracket. The Filter Assembly will snap into place.